Lewis LT-1 Drive-On Rail Anchors:
- Meets or exceeds the latest AREMA Standards
- Approved at Class 1 Railroads
- Longer tail provides easier removal with less chance of damage to rail base
- Sizes available to fit various rail sections
- Made in our facility in La Junta Colorado
- Meets the "Buy America" Requirements
- Over 35 million in track
|LBN Part Number||Width of Base||For use on rail sections|
|ANRBH60||6"||141, 140, 136, 133, 131|
|ANRBH55||5-1/2"||110, 112, 113, 115, 119|
*Call or email for sizes not listed
Outside of U.S.
Lewis Bolt & Nut Company was presented the award of ‘Most Innovative Company’ for 2015 by CSX Transportation at their Jacksonville Headquarters for the development of the new Lewis “Quick-Set® Hook Bolt System.” The prestigious award was presented to Dave Barry, VP – Sales of Lewis Bolt by the COO of CSX, Cindy Sanborn on November 30, 2015.